Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] sound relief review
From: Sena
Date: 23/03/2009, 11:24 am
To: powderworks

Thanks for sending this review.  It gives a really good image of the day for those of us who were listening in the early morning hours from the other side of the world.

My favorite line that made me bust out laughing, though, was:

"We watch an American poppet named Taylor Swift in Sydney set popular music back to the dark ages while her fabricated band of soulless gigolos mince through sonic vomit."

This goes a long way to explain why I'm an Oils fan. :-)

-Sena

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.