Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Canberra Price
From: Lesley
Date: 26/02/2009, 9:43 am
To: RM
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Having paid for flights to Australia and internal ones, I don't mind what the price of the warm up is! But not $2000! I'm only going to be in Canberra on 12th - is there anyone who can try purchase a ticket for me please? I will try from this end too, but suspect there'll be more chance of getting it from within Australia than all across the oceans...

My hopes of getting to a H&C warm up are dwindling, as I see Mark Seymour is doing a solo gig on Fri 13th in the yarra valley. I'm going to try get to it - please let me know if anyone wants to join me.

Lesley

On 25 Feb 2009, at 23:32, RM <m2k9@liveonthe.net> wrote:

Someone fairly famously paid around $2000 for a Manly ticket on ebay
after they missed out on the window prices.
I always thought it might have been Seven's Kochie, who turned up on the
night and moshed madly. Murray Wiggle was there too but he'd have been
smart enough to get a ticket at the window in time or be given one by
The Office.